- Free Trial
- Why ATM
- Course Structure
- Corporate Programs
Do you have problems to read and understand the signs in the street in China when you are travelling?
Do you speak Chinese well but can’t read and write Chinese?
Do you like to improve your reading skills and know more on the meaning of characters and the writing history behind it?
The Chinese language is one of the most intriguing and beautiful languages in the world. It is not only the manner of speaking, but the manner of writing as well attracts people into the learning Mandarin language. If you are fascinated by the language and wishes to learn, knowing the reading and writing skills will be a great way to reinforce and complement the way you learn Chinese. Come and explore with us the easy and enjoyable way of learning.
Basic Group Class - A1, A2
• Pictograms - how the image relates to Chinese characters
• Numbers, body parts, weather
• Street signs in China
• Simple reading
• Learn up to 300 characters
Independent Group Class - B1, B2
• Index characters - parts of character show its meaning
• Website and magazine
• Simple contract reading
• Learn up to 1200 characters
Proficient Group Class - C1, C2
• Read Chinese newspaper and business Chinese books
• Read and write business documents in business Chinese
• Understand legal documents with translation
• Learn up to 5000 characters